Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coaching Application

Becoming a coach has been one of the best things to happen to me. The last 8 months, I've created a business full of amazing, determined, like-minded, coaches and challengers and I have no plans of slowing down! There are way too many morepeople out there to help! Because of that, I am looking for some NEW TEAM MEMBERS to help end the trend!

I have a few Coach Apprenticeship positions available. I will be personally mentoring these people in both a small online group setting and with one on one calls.

During the first 3 months, I will focus on teaching you the same system that has helped both myself and the top leaders on my team reach the level of success we have today. Currently, my team hold the #2 spot in all of Beachbody.

But, remember, it's up to YOU to choose to APPLY THE KNOWLEDGE in your own biz! What I will teach you WORKS, there is NO denying it.

Whether you are looking for something part time that can help you earn an extra $1,000 a month to help with bills, OR you want to work your business a little more intensely to reach that amount EACH WEEK... I will help you lay down the foundation to get to you GOALS!

The reason I am SO passionate about this business is because I want to help people become HEALTHY and end of disease that is affecting Americans!

Who's ready to join me? Fill out this application to apply!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo