Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Year, New Opportunities

I am looking for 5 people to join my team as fitness coaches! You do NOT need to be in shape to do this. In fact, if you are still on your fitness journey you will be surprised at those you will inspire! You just have to be interested in health and fitness, be motivated, have a positive attitude, and have a passion for helping people!

Overview of the opportunity:
-For the first 3-6 months you will learn from me and exactly what I do in my business. I will walk you through everything step by step. You can learn and earn at your own pace.
-After a few months of being consistent with what I've taught you, you can earn anywhere between $100-300 weekly. From there, pay can increase to $500-1000/weekly as long as you remain consistent and follow the roadmap I give you. In 2-3 years you can be earning 6 figures working from home.
-Plus the potential to earn a FREE trip to Cancun!!!
-You must be willing to dedicate the time needed to help you be successful!! Effort in=Effort out
-Message me to apply!
***I would love to have you on my Team!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo