Friday, January 10, 2014

As I sit here concluding my purchases for nursing school books, scrubs and medical supplies I have butterflies in my stomach! 
I cannot belive that I start the nursing program at KCC in just two weeks!! AHHH I have waited soo long to reach this point. Four almost five years of prerequisites, transferred colleges three times, I have moved seven times, switched many jobs, became a cna and here I am...doors wide open! When I got my acceptance letter in the mail, all I could do was cry because I have worked my hardest to be where I am, that it was hard to believe it was real.

So why am I nervous, excited, second guessing?!?!
I think with every major event or change we experience in life causes us to feel multiple emotions so you can prepare for the worst and hope for the best!
What I do know is that helping and caring for others has been my passion my WHOLE LIFE♥
Now I will put my big girl panties on, chin up and keep a smile on my face!
I will give it my all and push myself to my limits!
This is it. I can't believe its happening. No looking back.
What the future holds, Ill never know, but I have faith that the Lord will lead me on a beautiful journey!

A HUGE THANK YOU!
To all of my friends and family who have loved and supported me every step of the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo