Friday, January 3, 2014

Flex Friday

#flexfriday and having fun with it!!!! Monday through Friday it's easier to stay on track but the unpredictability of the weekend can easily get the best of you!! but the simple act of being aware of what you have to do, anticipating your obstacles and choosing what you want to splurge on vs stay on track will keep you focused!!! For me I workout on the weekends I eat my 5-6 small meals a day and I don't find myself starting every Monday feeling guilty about my choices!! No more yo yo dieting!! Be a weekend warrior, this is a lifestyle change not a job but something that is part of who you are!! You are healthy and you feel good when you treat your body right!!!! 
Be the owner and CEO of your life and especially your weekend!! Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo