Friday, December 27, 2013

Today minus a yesterday

Firstly I apologize for not posting yesterday, it was quite an eventful and busy day here at my house. We were without power for a few days because of the ice storm that came through so I had quite a but of house work to catch up on! Christmas was great as always, I can never get enough of spending time with my family. Its tradition in our house that dad always a makes a big breakfast and he did too. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! But to keep from over eating I decided to drink my shakeology before I got to my patents house. Shakeo is probably the only drink that is healthy and gives me energy and full. Plus I made Christmasy recipe.....peppermint mocha mmmhmmm yum!
Ranting sorry ha.
So I hope everyone had a warm and merry Christmas as well!
I started my day off yesterday as I do every morning with my warm lemon water and a half an hour of a good book then had a sweat busting workout! Followed by 3 loads of laundry done and folded, fridge cleaned out because we had some food go bad when we lost power. Did dishes (left handed because I fractured my right finger)  got a much needed new car battery, picked up a few things at the store, attended an unexpected mandatory work meeting, bought myself some tanning minutes, got gas, visited my parents and got subway for dinner! Wheww I'm out of breath just typing it haha.
Today safely I was out of lemon juice so I drank warm water and read only a little. Had a longer workout today, went tanning then had a Christmas lunch at Applebee's for my grandpa! Fixed the clogged tub, covered our windows with plastic to save on the heat bills and made grilled chicken and carrots for dinner. Snuggled and watched a couple episodes of The Walking Dead (obsessed!) And ready for bed. Tomorrow I'm going to use as a ME day!
Goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo