Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day Two

Good late morning everyone!
I started my morning out GREAT! Did some zumba at home to wake me up. I love a good sweat first thing in the morning it definitely gets you going. Plus the music is awesome! I have just recently started reading everyday for personal development, its something that my coach and idol suggest and im loving it so far. Im reading a book called "The Power of a Positive Attitude" and it is great. I have always been a positive person and this is just adding in. I am eating my favorite breakfast of all time...oatmeal with protein powder and blueberries! I always change up the fruit but its warm in my belly and its a great source of energy and keeps me full for a while. I am putting on my sassy pants today and sticking to my healthy habits. I will have a almonds and craisens as my snack in about 2-3hrs and will have my shakeology for lunch. For dinner my family always goes to my grandmas house for Christmas so I will pick and choose my favorites and be aware of my portion sizes! I hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo