Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monday on Tuesday!

Ok, I apologize to any of you who have read my blog! It is still under construction and is a process. 
Phrase of the day; Carpe Diem - used to urge someone to make the most of the present time and give little thought to the future!
In other words....seize the day!

Ohhh myyy Monday! 
Made a trip to get groceries for the week & had a touching conversation with an elderly man about the word "Hallelujah" definitely touched my heart! Continued my journey to the tanner where I locked my keys in my car!! Urghh I have done this too many times. It makes me laugh out of my carelessness but irritated because I don't have my car. Of course DAD comes to the rescue! I would be lost without him...seriously!
I am adding to my list of resolutions to NOT lock my keys in my car!
Thanks Dad (Andy Bayes you!

I am sitting here still working on my dream board and resolutions for 2014 because I want them to be big and from the heart! And I listen to our Monday team call for our weekly dose of inspiration....and I left feeling overwhelmed and ecstatic for this year!! So many opportunities and adventures. I can't wait to see what this year brings! Woop woop
2014 WILL BE EPIC!!!!!
Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo