Monday, June 9, 2014

Am I Dreaming?

Is this life real? I seriously wake up some days and feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm really awake or if I'm dreaming haha.

For me Beachbody has been the BIGGEST and GREATEST opportunity God has placed before me. I am FOREVER grateful. Beachbody is not a job. Its not work. Its not a fad. For me its living my passion. 

This is fulfilling, exciting, rewarding and fun. I feel strong, empowered, confident, overjoyed, enthusiastic & at peace because I have balance in life with fitness and nutrition as well as helping others find that in themselves.

If you want to make a difference in your life, your family's quality of life and help others do the same. ONLY YOU can make that choice.
I mean really, what's the worst that can happen? You dont like it? Its not the right fit? Ok, then move on.
Also ask yourself this: "what if I don't try and miss out on the best experience of my life?"

"Making a big life change is pretty scary. But you know whats even scarier? Regret."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo