Thursday, June 26, 2014

Do the unordinary!

Have you ever found yourself standing at the door with 1 foot in wanting to jump full force but you are afraid of what might happen if you go all in? Afraid to fail? Afraid to succeed? 

Are you afraid you won't be good enough? Whatever it is that holds you back from giving it 100% bless and release it! I am here to tell you it is worth it. I have been a college student for 4 years, transferred schools 3 times, with over 70 credits and nothing to show for it. 

>Since day one I knew my passion was to help others, so I decided nursing was my major. So when I received my acceptance letter into the nursing program I was surprised off the uncertain feeling I had. I thought to myself "its only because im nervous, I have to do this I've worked so hard to get here to be accepted". Well it wasn't until I started questioning things that I realized the uncertainty feeling never went away. I didn't know what to do, I was scared of what people would think. I failed. I quit. I gave up. NO! I thought about the decision long and hard but deep down I knew what I wanted. 

>I FOUND HAPPINESS being a Beachbody Coach. I found that passion again, that purpose I wanted all along. It brought amazing opportunity, a sense of belonging, so many new friends & a chance to do something amazing. I broke out of my shell, I have more confidence in myself, I feel stronger about my decisions, and I believe in myself! 

>Making this decision was very difficult, and very scary. But my family and friends love me and support me no matter what as long as I am happy! It is true that sometimes you have to do the unordinary to gets the extrordinary!! Learn more of what I do as a Beachbody coach by listening to a business opportunity call tonight at 9. Contact me for details.

Will you do the unordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo