Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crispy Southwest Lasagna

CRISPY SOUTHWEST LASAGNA

crispy southwest lasagna, 21 day fix, clean eating
I found this recipe in Trim and Terrific by Holly Clegg when Bryan and I first got married. I bought it used off of Ebay and this recipe was a winner. I think I stopped using it after that. Anyway, here you go.
Crispy Southwest Lasagna
1 pound ground turkey
Diced tomatoes with Juice
Can green chilies
2 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic
2 egg whites
2 cups cottage cheese
14 Whole Wheat tortillas
Corn
Cheese
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Cook meat with tomatoes, chilies, and spices.
  3. In a small bowl, blend egg whites with cottage cheese until completely combined
  4. Spray 13×9 dish. Tear up tortillas into quarters. Cover the bottom of the dish with some of the quartered tortillas.
  5. Layer all corn, half meat, cheese, then more tortillas.
  6. Layer cottage cheese mixture, rest of ingredients, top with remaining tortillas and cover with cheese.
  7. Bake for 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo