Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PiYo Transformation Tuesday





HUGE SHOUT OUT to Jennifer, who has been participating in challenge groups with my coach Alicia and myself. She is so dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle and works hard every day and it has payed off! Here is her story>>

PiYo changed my life completely. Before PiYo, I had tried many different programs, weight training, hired a trainer etc. These all had negative affects on my health and body. I have two spots of scoliosis in my back. I also have a completely messed up lower back. It has been really hard to do cardio in the past because I have atrial tachycardia and my heart would go in and out of rhythm and stay that way for long periods of time. I was convinced I would never be fit and toned like I desired because my body simply could not handle it. Then I found PiYo. It changed my life!!! It strengthened my core beyond what I ever imagined. It got me lean. It stretched my back so I started feeling awesome. Because my core was so much stronger and my back was getting stretched, I no longer was dealing with back pain on a daily basis. I wake up with virtually no pain now. I did 8 weeks of PiYo and then decided to try a PiYo/Chalean Extreme hybrid to see if my body could take the weight lifting now. I am in my 6th week of it and LOVE it. Once again, because my core is so much stronger now, I am able to handle the weight lifting. My results have been coming along even faster now. My waist and backend have never been so toned and small. I have biceps & triceps. I can even do cardio now without my heart going crazy! I think this is because my back is not putting so much pressure on my central nervous system with all the pain so some of the pressure around my heart has eased up. I am more fit, healthier, energetic & happier than ever before. I will hit 40 in just a couple of months and I feel the youngest I have ever felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo