Friday, September 12, 2014

Clean Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

 Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

I am so grateful for this journey; for the people I’ve met (and those I have only virtually met), and for the opportunities that have come my way. I never would have imagined that my passion could grow and impact so many of you in just a short year. Today, I am thankful for all of you; for continuing to read, try recipes, and communicate with me on a daily basis. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I hope my little blog continues to impact you and help you on your clean eating journey, or whatever journey you may be on. 

Now, let’s talk muffins. Seriously, these are the best way to sneak zucchini into your picky child/husband/partner/family member’s food. Grab one when you are running out the door, or for a guilt-free mid-day snack. 





Ingredients
  1. 2 cups almond flour
  2. 1 tbsp coconut flour
  3. 3 tbsp tapioca starch
  4. 1/8 tsp Himalyan sea salt
  5. ¼ tsp baking powder
  6. 3 eggs
  7. 4 tbsp raw honey
  8. 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
  9. 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
  10. 1 cup grated zucchini
  11. 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Instructions
  1. 1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. 2. Place 12 baking liners in muffin tin or simply directly on a baking sheet
  3. 3. In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, salt, and baking powder
  4. 4. Add in eggs, honey, vanilla, and applesauce and mix well
  5. 5. Fold in grated zucchini and dark chocolate
  6. 6. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo