Monday, April 14, 2014

Protein Bars






Confused by protein bars? What's good? What's bad? What looks healthy but may actually be stalling your fat loss progress?

Here's a quick label reading tool I learned from my friends at Metabolic Effect:
Find the Total Carbohydrate grams.Subtract any fiber grams and total protein grams. The number you are left should be low. For fat loss, the lower the better. And in fact, negative numbers are best. :)

Is it just me, or do you think some protein bars can be seriously GROSS?! Personally, my favorites are Think Thin & Quest Bars... what is YOUR favorite protein bar? I'm always in the market to try something new (especially if it comes in PB & chocolate) so if you've got a bar you love.... hook a sister up!



PicMonkey Collage.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo