Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

November 20, 2012
By Blair Lindler
Well folks, this week kicks off a month of holiday after holiday…
A month of parties, get-togethers, pot lucks, and feast dinners. 
In other words, a month where it can be very difficult to wade your way through all the cakes and pastries to more fat loss friendly dessert options (because we all know that the dessert table is the one that has the biggest magnet ;) ).
So I wanted to give you all one of my favorite holiday baked goodies (that just happens to be fat loss friendly)…
Every Christmas, I bake an assortment of sugary yum yums and give them as gifts to my family and friends.  And this is one of the recipes that I use.  It wasn’t until I began my fat loss journey that I realized this recipe I’ve had for all this time is actually fat loss approved!
I present to you, my family-tested, family-approved Peanut Butter Cookie!
It’s a crumbly, scrumptious little ball of yum…
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
 Ingredients:
  • ½ C Truvia
  • 1 C natural peanut butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
 Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix all your ingredients together (I highly recommend using a mixer – or you can just count the mixing as your upper body workout for the day ;) ) Your batter should look something like this…
  3. Use a melon scooper or two spoons to make small tablespoon sized balls of the dough on the cookie sheet
  4. Bake for 12-14 minutes
  5. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing
  6. Serve and…
ENJOY!
I like to serve them with a side of apples…
Peanut butter (cookies) and apples? A natural, fat loss friendly combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo