Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Christmas in June?!? Summer Sale!!!

Hi everyone! Here is the info!! I rounded the prices up a few cents for the sake of simplicity.

If you already have a customer account with me through Team Beachbody, you are good to go!
If not, we can get one created for you!

The corporate specials will be live by 3pm EST on Wednesday afternoon and will run through June17th or as long as item is available.

If your own favorite is not on the list, no worries. ANYTIME on Wednesday only, you can create your own special!!

So if you have been thinking about trying a program like the 21 Day Fix, FIx Extreme, or PiYo, NOW is the time to try it. I am personally giving $10 cash back for each challenge pack for the duration of the sale!! None of the programs listed include Shakeology, and it is truly one of my favorite meals of the day. No exaggeration!

Let me know if you have ANY questions, I am always more than happy to answer them for you!!
Happy Hump Day All!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo