Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Testimony

1.      Have you made Jesus the leader and Lord of your life?
More than ever before, without a doubt, with all my heart.
2.      Why did you ask Jesus in your heart and when?
I was baptized in past but I did not have a full understanding of the meaning and feel that I did it for the wrong reasons. This summer I experienced an extremely dark and low place in my life and I asked opinion after opinion but none of them helped or was the answer I was looking for. Until the day I got down on my knees and looked to the Lord. God has truly turned my world around and I have never felt more love, joy, grace and peace in my life. I will never turn my heart away from the one who made me whole.
3.      Why do you want to be baptized?

I have been baptized in the past but have recently come back to Christ and desiring to re-connect with Him in a new way. I recently experienced his salvation and want to celebrate this with others. I also recognized what Christ has done for me and I am ready to make a public declaration of faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo